Etiketter

fredag 31 januari 2014

Character tracer

On page 123 George warned Matilda and said not to go up to the houses anymore because it’s dangerous now more then he tells. And I believe that they have tried to feed him a couple of times with their cake and tea. He said that it gave him spots on his arms but I think more things happened than he told her. We all know that he saw that girl Jemima who was lost for a long time do this wierd ritual with the lillies. And I think that George is up to something because if he knows it’s dangerous to stay there with them, why is he? Jemima went through the same process as Matilda is now and I think they sacrefice something or someone when they do their pray. I think Matilda not should go up there and stay away from the lillies. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar