Etiketter

måndag 19 september 2011

A letter from Jen!

Hi Sarah! it’s Jen, I miss you so much and the gang miss you to we all can’t stop talking about how much we miss you, we miss your laught and your perfeckt smile, I hope you miss us too. Im gonna tell you some good things that happend and some bad, her is three good news, Last saturday we walked to the mall and i bought some nice shoes, they were pink, me and the gang was there. The other good things is that my mom bought me and Iphone 3gs that i wished last christmas but newer got then, but know i have it and im so happy! but, the bad news is that i have broken my arm. I fell down of a tree when i was climbing... but the doctor said it will be okey, I just have to rest in two weeks, the first week i can’t be in school mom said, I wanned to go but she said it’s four my best. It’s not so bad as it looks, everybodey in my class has wroten their name on the gips, it’s kind of cool. anyway, I thaough that me and the gang could come and visit you in London, if we can we would like to stay there four one week. We can have sleepover in your yard! that would be fun, write back soon. BYE!

3 kommentarer:

  1. A nice "chatty" letter with good word knowledge and fluency!

    Correct:
    ... the gang misses you....
    ...your laughter and your perfect smile....
    Here are three good pieces of news. Last Saturday.......last Christmas but never got then, but now I have it and I'm so...
    ...it's for my best....
    Everybody in my class ha written their names on the cast...
    ..I thought....
    ...for one week....


    Gör styckeindelningar: När du börjar berätta om en ny sak hoppar du över en rad och börjar ute i kanten på nästa rad.

    SvaraRadera
  2. INTRÄDESBILJETT
    Jag blev nöjd med det för att jag tyckte att jag skrev lite mer än vanligt.
    Och jag har som mål att skriva mer och det gjorde jag.
    Och jag vill gärna jobba vidare så här !

    SvaraRadera